TCIT-C Advanced (Research Collaborative)
October 23 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
Research Collaborative Description
We are pleased to announce that we are accepting applications for our Second Annual Teacher-Child Interaction Training – Comprehensive (TCIT-C) Research Collaborative!
Trainees in the Research Collaborative will receive a 50% discount ($1,500 savings) on our Advanced TCIT-C Training Package! The Advanced TCIT-C Program is designed for professionals who are already trained in PCIT.
As a participant in the Research Collaborative, trainees will receive a year-long training package that includes:
- 3 days (24 hours) of on-site training
- 1 year of weekly training/consultation
- Review and feedback of up to 6 video-recorded sessions with your TCIT-C teachers/students
- All TCIT-C Training Materials (e.g., TCIT Professional Manual, Student-Teacher Interaction Coding System Coding Manual)
TCIT-C is a classroom-wide program designed for Preschool and Kindergarten Classrooms. The program is designed primarily as an intervention for children exhibiting behavioral difficulties in a classroom setting, but the program also serves as a prevention model for children who do not engage in frequent disruptive behaviors.
TCIT-C has been evaluated by 2 federally-funded research grants:
- S. Department of Health & Human Services Administration for Children & Families
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
The purpose of this Research Collaborative is to further expand our research, and we encourage applications from around the world.
As part of the Collaborative, trainees will submit weekly data to our Teacher-Child Interaction Training Research Lab at East Central University.
Seating is limited – we will accept 10 trainees for the Second Research Collaborative. We are particularly interested in training individuals who already provide services in a Preschool or Kindergarten classroom. However, individuals who are not currently providing services, but do have the ability to partner with schools, are still encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in completing a Research Collaborative application, please send me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Applications are due by Friday, August 23, 2019, and trainees will be notified on Friday, September 6, 2019.